Aggressive And Respected Indiana Trial Lawyers
- Class Actions
- Legal Malpractice
- Business Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation
- Notre Dame Law School, Notre Dame, Indiana
- J.D. - 05/1999
- Wabash College
- A.B. - 05/1996
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Honor Scholar
- Indiana, 1999
- Ohio, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Honors Scholar, Wabash College
- Judicial Clerk to Judge Mary DeGenaro, Ohio Court of Appeals
- Indiana Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars, 2013
- Best Lawyers in America, 2022
- Distinguished Rating from Martindale-Hubbell*
- Lite Machines Corp. v. Defendant (2006)—Represented business in business and trade secrets dispute with former employee and contractor; matter settled during trial for confidential amount.
- Hayes Lemmerz Intern., Inc. v. Law Firm (2011)—Represented plaintiff in legal malpractice case, resulting in judgment for substantial damages following bench trial; matter settled on appeal for confidential amount.
- Barfield v. Sho-Me Power Electric Cooperative (2018)—Represented a class of Missouri landowners against trespassing electric companies; the case resulted in a $130.5 million jury verdict.
- State Farm Fire & Cas. Co. v. Radcliff—Represented contractor in defamation action against an insurance company; the case resulted in a $14.5 million jury verdict.
- Harmon v. Central Electric Power Cooperative—Represented a class of Missouri landowners against a trespassing electric company; the case resulted in a $6.5 million settlement.
- Indianapolis Law Club
- Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals, Law Clerk, 06/2001 to 08/2008
Fraternities or Sororities
- Theta Delta Chi
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.